Get A Bass Cabinet With Professional Stage Volume In A Compact Package With TheÂ Quilter BassDock 12 1x12" Bass Amplifier Cabinet
An optimized mid-sized bass cube provides plenty of rich, organic bass tone in a cabinet much smaller and lighter than a typical 4x10 cab. A long-throw 12" speaker, pro-audio cabinet construction, high-flow bass port, HF horn, and Quilter's exclusive BassDock mounting system combine for unbeatable power to weight ratio. Our highly acclaimed 800W Bass Block amp provides extra headroom to get the most from this cab. Makes a great mid-size combo amp, or use the 12-inch cab under the 10-inch BassDock.
12-inch, 400-watt custom-built Eminence speaker delivers plenty of punch starting from the bottom octave. The rear-firing bass port provides ample reinforcement of the lowest octave without "chuffing" through the aluminum grille. The front mounted speaker and "unibody" solid-core plywood construction provides maximum strength without excess weight. The modular BlockDock system lets you easily remove your Bass Block for fly dates or mount it in the cabinet of your choice.
- Size(HxWxD): 19" x 17" x 15") (48.2cm x 43.2cm x 38.1cm)
- Weight: 37 Lbs (16.8 Kg)
- Driver: Eminence proprietary weight optimized ferrite 12 inch driver.
- Horn: Eminence BGH25-8
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 400 Watts
Manufacturer: Quilter Labs
Model: BASSDOCK BD12
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93322
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device