OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Earth Shaking Lows An Airy Highs With The Quilter Bassliner 2x10W Bass Amplifier Cabinet
The Bassliner 2x10w is a sealed wedge cabinet featuring dual earth shaking 10 inch Eminence Deltalite II 2510 neodymium speakers paired with a powerful Eminence BGH25-8 horn. All Quilter Bassliner cabinets are constructed from ultra-light plywood to minimize every ounce of weight without sacrificing power or tone.
The Eminence BGH25-8 super tweeter is paired with the Bassliner driver to provide a smooth and efficient full range response. Paired with Quilter Labs integrated crossover network, it gives a natural and airy response.
Not your average guitar cabinet, Bassliner series cabs are constructed from durable plywood that is mysteriously lighter than anything you can find at your local hardware store. No expense was spared in crafting the ultimate professional solution.
- CNC milled footcups to precisely locate amplifier in docking bay
- Quick release thumbscrews let you detach your head for fly dates
- Brushed, black anodized aluminum plate securely retains amplifier
- High grade, ultra-light plywood for minimum weight
- Cast aluminum large coil neodymium Eminence drivers
- Powerful Eminence compression driver
- Integrated heavy duty filter network
- Chrome plated, rubber cushioned steel reinforced handle
- T-5052 aircraft grade anodized aluminum alloy grill
- Ballistic nylon cover (included) protects your investment
- Made for Bass Block or â€œBlock Styleâ€ heads
- Includes a ballistic nylon cover
- Cabinet Format: Sealed Wedge
- Drivers: Eminence Deltalite
- Horn: Eminence BGH25-8
- Power Handling: 450 Watts @ 8 Ohms
Manufacturer: Quilter Labs
Model: BASSLINER 2X10W
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89560
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device