Get Soaring Overdriven Sounds With The Quilter OverDrive 200 200W Guitar Amplifier Head
The OverDrive 200 is inspired by legendary and almost unobtainable amplifiers, bringing an iconic overdrive sound within reach of the average musician. The dynamic 200 watt Quilter Tone Block power section is combined with a traditional â€œTone Stackâ€ EQ section to form a classic clean channel, along with multiple switchable drive sections providing several explosive overdriven tones.
VERSATILE & COMPACT
For the first time Quilter managed to house four distinct tones in our popular Block style enclosure.
The big brother to their 101 Reverb. --"Tone Stack--" EQ section married with an active Mid control for a wide range of high headroom clean tone.
A preset Mid Scoop is engaged for a tight mid-gain tone. EQ controls are defeated and the Drive Channelâ€™s Gain and Output are activated so desired saturation and volume balance can be easily achieved.
The Lead Channel shares the EQ setting with the Clean Channel so to not have a dramatic shift in tone between voicings. The gain structure is based on rare and collectable early cascading gain stage amplifiers. The Gain and Output controls also become active and is balanced with Crunch Channel.
BONUS: LEAD & CRUNCH
Engaging both the Lead and Crunch channel delivers the high gain tone of the Lead Channel and removes the EQ from the circuit for an unrefined heavy tone.
- 200 watts of Power; 4 to 8 Ohms
- Two Channels, 4 modes
- Clean channel: Gain & Output
- Dirt channel: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, & Master controls
- 1/4--" high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4--" Send and Return jacks
- 1/4--" Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4--" speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Locking IEC power cable
- Universal power supply - automatically works anywhere in the world
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 3.15--" (80mm) x 8.5--" (216mm) x 5.8--" (147mm)
- 4 lbs (1.8kg)
Manufacturer: Quilter Labs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details