Really Pack A Wallop - The Quilter Steelaire 1x12 Guitar/Lapsteel Combo Amp Provides A Light And Slim Maximum Portability With 200 Clean Watts
This really is the epitome for an effortless clean sound. The attention given to the tremelo and reverb circuitry takes both far beyond their original definitions. Playing with the tremelo can produce the subtle "vibrato" or a tremelo so chopped it could be a slap back echo.That's some range. The reverb can vary your depth and your dwell time, as well as it's "edge" adding splash.
It's slimline cabinet houses a front loaded 15" neodynium speaker and a rich feature set provides ultimate performance options for any musician. It's speaker is the result of a lengthy collaboration between Pat Quilter and Eminence Speakers. We started with Eminence's rugged cast-frame 15 inch platform for maximum durability. To this they added a 3-inch aluminum voice coil and hyperbolic cone to assure outstanding frequency response, power handling, and freedom from breakup. As a finishing touch, a 4 inch aluminum dome adds a hint of sweet metallic tang, resulting in a creamy full bodied tone with a citrus-y finish.
The cabinet itself is the result of a lengthy series of tone tests conducted with top professional players from coast to coast. The slimline cabinet is easy to carry and requires minimal space on stage. The front mounted speaker, combined with our calibrated cabinet dimensions, provides maximum clarity of mids and highs, while delivering big clean lows. There are those times that musicians may need to get on and off stage in less than a minute, so we provided internal room for accessory stowage, and cable routing slots that keep everything tucked securely away with minimal fuss.
The slimline Steelaire chassis delivers a full 200 watts, with plenty of reserve voltage swing, into the 4 ohm speaker. With selectable input channels, a 4 band EQ, an adjustable limiter, tremolo, and a full-service reverb section, you get a full tool kit to optimize the sound of your instrument. In addition, a unique back panel effects loop with 9 volt DC supply allows you to wire in accessory pedals of your choice, and control them remotely, using one of our 6 position remote controls. (Leg mount remote, or foot controller, available separately.)
- Portable: 35 Pounds for either combo and 7.2 pounds for the rack-mount head
- Powerful: 200 watts
- Reliable: Won't degrade or break down
- Consistent: Tone sounds great at any volume
- Flexible: Works with any impedance extension speaker or even without a speaker
- Accessories: Free ballistic nylon cover included. Floor mount or leg mount 6 way remote control and tilt back legs available separately.
- Built in America: We make our products right here in Costa Mesa from mostly local suppliers
- Portable: 35 Pounds(16kg), 21 x 23 x 9 in (53.4 x 58.4 x 22.9 cm)
- Powerful: 200 watts (400 watts of internal headroom for maximum voltage swing)
- Dual inputs: Supports multiple instruments or buffered pedal loop
- Input mode selector: Selects Ch1, Mute, Ch2, or Ch1+2
- 4 Band EQ: Bass(100 Hz), Low Mid(500 Hz), High Mid(2kHz), Treble(5kHz)
- Limiter: Fully adjustable from clean to dirty
- Tremolo: Adjustable depth and rate
- Reverb: Adjustable depth, dwell, and tone
- Master: Adjusts output power from 0 to 200 watts
- Dual speaker outputs: 1/4", 2 to 16 ohms
- Remote control connection: Accepts RJ45 cable (Cat 5,6,7,etc.)
- Effects loop: Send, Return, and 9 volt DC out, 200 mA max
- Direct Out: 600 ohm, isolated balanced 300 mV peak
- Available accessories: Ballistic nylon cover included. Floor mount or leg mount 6 way remote control and tilt back legs available separately.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.