Maximize Your Sound With The Radial AC-Driver Acoustic Instrument Preamp
The AC-Driver is a compact acoustic instrument preamp designed for use on stage, with helpful features to streamline your performance and ensure the best possible tone from your instrument.
Radialâ€™s Class-A buffer circuit ensures pristine audio quality, and allows you to connect to longer cables or pedal chains without signal loss or degradation. A Â¼" amp output provides you with a way to monitor yourself onstage, as well as a balanced line to feed the PA system or a powered speaker for the audience. When you need to tune silently or switch between instruments without causing clicking or popping, simply hit the mute footswitch to silence everything but the tuner output on the AC-Driver. This makes the AC-Driver perfect for live performances, especially if you donâ€™t have a dedicated sound engineer and need to switch instruments or tune silently on stage, or for shows where you want more control over your sound than a typical DI box might provide.
The AC-Driver also includes an adjustable low cut filer to remove excessive low frequency content, along with powerful feedback-reducing features. A 180Â° phase adjustment switch allows you to correct feedback build-up from hot spots on stage, while a notch filter helps target and remove specific frequencies that are causing problems. You can easily power the AC-Driver using typical 9V adapters or multi-pedal power bricks, and its 14-gauge steel chassis and military grade circuit board ensure that it will endure the most punishing touring environments.
- Studio quality preamp and class A buffer circuit
- Mute footswitch for silent tuning or instrument changeovers
- Notch filter and 180Â° phase switch to reduce feedback onstage
- Balanced output to feed a PA or powered speaker
- Audio Circuit Type: Class-A FET
- Noise Floor: -97dBu
- Dynamic Range: +107dBu
- Maximum Input: +10dBu
- Input Impedance: 10 MÎ©
- Output Impedance: 4.4kÎ©
- Input Connection:1/4" TS
- Ground Lift: XLR Output
- LED Indicators: Power, Mute
- Ouput Connectors: XLR, 1/4" Output & 1/4" Tuner out
- Low Cut Frequency Range: 10Hz-200Hz
- Notch Frequency Range: 60Hz-500Hz
- Extras: 180Â° phase, Level control, mute footswitch
- Power: 40mA, 9VDC (center pin negative)
- Construction:14-gauge steel chassis
- Finish: Durable powder coat
Manufacturer: Radial Engineering
Model: AC DRIVER
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90340
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device