OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The HotShot ABo is a balanced output selector switch that lets you take an audio source and redirect it to two destinations by depressing a latching footswitch. It features separate -15dB pads on each output to better balance the signal levels. And since it is completely passive, powering is not required to make it work.
This makes the HotShot ABo ideal for a variety of applications including driving two channels on a mixing console for dry and wet effects routing, to divert a mic from the PA system to the monitors or intercom, for temporarily muting the signal such as when coughing or for talkback mic control to the talent from the producer's desk.
Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the HotShot ABo is made in Canada with 14 gauge steel and baked enamel finish to handle the rigours of professional touring. Heavy duty latching footswitch and glass-nylon connectors are designed to provide years of trouble-free performance and are backed-up with a 3-year transfe..
Easy use, the HotShot ABo delivers instant footswitch control to divert the audio signal to two destinations for greater efficiency on stage.
- Redirect a balanced signal to two different destinations
- Toggle or mute the source with a latching footswitch
- Selectable input pads to better match signal levels
- Made from 14 gauge steel for dependability
Manufacturer: Radial Engineering
Model: HOTSHOT ABO
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA22496
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device