OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Radial Pro-Iso is a stereo line isolator designed to convert a professional +4dB line level balanced signal to an unbalanced -10dB consumer level device. This enables you to take the balanced output of a mixer and feed a consumer level recorder or audio input on a computer.
The Pro-Iso employs a more cost effective transformer that focuses the energy in the voice range. This makes the Pro-Iso a great choice for sermons, news gathering and spoken voice.
The passive design begins with 100% discrete components throughout. A set & forget level control lets you attenuate the input signal to prevent it from overloading the destination device. Output connections include a stereo pair of ¼" connectors, a set of RCAs and a mini 3.5mm (1/8") for interfacing to a mini recorder or lap-top computer. Transformer isolation helps eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops while eliminating stray DC currents from flowing.
- Converts balanced line level signals to unbalanced
- Stereo signal path with set & forget level control
- Transformer isolated to eliminate hum & buzz
Manufacturer: Radial Engineering
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA22502
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device