OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Radial Twin-Iso is a high performance two channel balanced line-level isolator for professional touring, sound installation, broadcast and studio that provides isolation between various pieces of audio equipment such as consoles, amp racks, remote towers and recorders as a means of eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
Central to the Twin-Iso are two world-renowned Jensen audio transformers. These high performance devices are exceptionally linear at all frequencies and are capable of handling as much as +24dB without distortion to ensure absolute signal integrity is retained no matter what the program material.
As with all Radial products, the Twin-Iso is road-ready to handle the most abusive environments. It features 14 gauge steel I-beam construction and an innovative book-end design that creates a protective zone around switches and connectors. A full bottom no-slip pad provides mechanical insulation from vibrations while adding electrical insulation between electrically charged devices. When combined with the J-Rak or J-Clamp, the Twin-Iso easily integrates into 19" rack systems or may be semi-permanently mounted inside racks or under podiums.
The Twin-Iso solves noise problems with plug & play simplicity while delivering exceptional audio signal integrity.
- Two channel balanced line level isolator
- Jensen Transformers for optimal signal transfer
- Up +24dB signal handling without distortion
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
Manufacturer: Radial Engineering
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA22501
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device