*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Make Life Easier With A Professional Jazz Stand From Rat Stands
A professional music stand with a full range of height adjustment, industry standard stability and a full size music tray with pencil shelf. And yet, as a result of its unique design it unfolds in three moves from a flat pack no larger than the size of the tray. It does this with no knobs, no finger traps and no hassle; just three easy moves. The Rat Stands Jazz Stand can be unfolded with its base pointing away from the user. It then makes a unique portable conductor's stand.
When folded, Jazz Stands interlock to form an orderly pile.
When unfolded, the Jazz stand is adjusted by raising or lowering it to the desired height and leaving it there. Its friction joints ensure that it stays at the right height.
Strong, Rigid And Light
The anodized aluminum stem is very strong, rigid and light. This stand doesn't sway, and yet can be adjusted smoothly and easily.
The injection moulded tray is virtually unbreakable; if bent, it springs back. The tray is made of a polymer which does not fall when knocked. It has smoothly rounded edges all over; safe to handle and kind to your instruments.
The tray has an additional shelf for pencils and small instruments. Friction locks automatically hold the tray at whatever angle you set. There are no knobs to fiddle with or lose, and it will never go slack.
Diecast aluminum legs with super-tough scratch resistant epoxy coating give enormous strength with low weight. Rubber feet preserve your floor and prevent clatter if the stand is knocked.
Jazz Stands nest next to each other when standing, saving space when stored.
The Jazz Stand can be unfolded with its base reversed to enable it to get right up to the chair of the player in front.
The Jazz Stand goes high enough for the trumpeter, yet low enough for the youngest cellist. The Jazz Stand's reversible legs enable it to be used as a portable conductor's stand.
- Goes high enough for the trumpeter, yet low enough for the youngest cellist
- Reversible legs enable it to be used as a portable conductor's stand
- Diecast aluminum legs with super-tough scratch resistant epoxy coating
- Anodized aluminum stem is very strong, rigid and light
- Injection moulded tray is virtually unbreakable
- Height measured from floor to lower edge of score adjustable between: 432 and 1207mm. (16------" and 47------")
- Weight: 2.8kg (6lb 2oz)
- Tray size excluding pencil shelf area: 503 x 323mm. (20------" x 12.5------")
- Size when folded: 503 x 380 x 65mm (20------" x 15------" x 2.5------")
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details