*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Enjoy High Quality, Professional Sound With The RCF HDL 6-A Active Line Array Speaker
The HDL6-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set-up a must. A 1400 W 2-channel class-D amplifier powers the system.
A powerful DSP processes the sound including crossover, phase correction, limiting and protection. The system features state-of-the-art RCF transducers two powerful woofers for a solid bass reproduction plus a high powered voice coil compression driver mounted on a precise waveguide delivers vocal clarity with high definition and an incredible dynamic.
Tour Sound In A Compact Size
The HDL 6-A is a two way active line array module designed for live sound reinforcement and installed sound applications. It features: 2 x 6.5-inch neodymium woofers, 1 x 1.7-inch neodymium compression driver, digital amplifier with switch mode power supply and DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets. The HDL 6-A delivers: 131dB max SPL; 1400 Watt peak power (700 Watts RMS); 65Hz - 20kHz frequency response.
The HDL 6-A is a true active and high power ready to use touring system equipped with a high efficiency digital amplifier that delivers superior SPL reducing energy requirement. The integrated processing and the cabling reduction will make the set-up faster and easier and, thanks to its compact size, the truck space requirement is reduced to the minimum.
- 1400 W, two-way amplification
- 131 dB max SPL
- 1.7" voice coil neodymium compression driver
- 2 x high power neodymium 6.0" woofers
- 48 kHz, 32 bit floating point DSP processing
- Symmetrical design
- Extremely low weight
- FiRPHASE processing
- Frequency Response: -3 dB:65 Hz / 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 100 Degrees
- Vertical coverage angle: 10 Degrees
- Compression Driver: 1.0" neo, 1.7" v.c.
- Woofer: 2 x 6" neo, 2.0" v.c.
- Input connectors: XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 900 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: HF correction
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: convection
- Connections: Powercon in-out
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: array fittings
- Handles: 2 back
- Color: Black
- Height: 237/9.3 mm/inch
- Width: 470/18.50 mm/inch
- Depth: 377/15.0 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 11.5/25.35 kg/lbs
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.