*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Line Array When Elite Performance Is Needed And A Fast And Easy Set Up Is A Must - RCF HDL10A 1400w Active Line Array Module
The very compact size, no compromise transducers and a unique composite cabinet design make the HDL 10-A the perfect tool in many situations.
Ideal in live sound reinforcement and reliable installed situations. The HDL 10-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set up is a must. The system is powered from a 1400 Watt Peak Power 2 way digital amplifier, sound is processed from a powerful DSP.
Tour Sound In A Compact Size
The HDL 10-A is a two way active line array module designed for live sound reinforcement and installed sound applications. It features: 2 x 8-inch woofers, 1 x 2.5-inch titanium compression driver, digital amplifier with switch mode power supply and DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets. The HDL 10-A delivers: 133dB max SPL; 1400 Watt peak power (700 Watts RMS); 65Hz - 20kHz frequency response.
The HDL 10-A is a true active and high power ready to use touring system equipped with a high efficiency digital amplifier that delivers superior SPL reducing energy requirement. The integrated processing and the cabling reduction will make the set-up faster and easier and, thanks to its compact size, the truck space requirement is reduced to the minimum.
Fully Integrated System
The integrated processing and the cabling reduction will make the set-up faster and easier.
The compactness and lightweight of the system combined with top of class steel on board mechanics helps during rigging operations as well as during transportation.
- Live sound
- Portable PA, clubs, ballrooms, live theatre
- House of worship
- Theme parks
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues
- Corporate A/V professionals and sound system hire companies
- 1400 Watt Peak power - 700 Watt RMS
- 133 dB max SPL
- 65 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 2 x 8-----------------------" Woofers
- 1 x 2-----------------------" Compression Driver
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Tour grade safe and solid variable mechanics
- Composite PP enclosure structurally wooden reinforced
- Frequency Response -3 dB:65 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:133 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:100°
- Vertical coverage angle:15°
- Compression Driver:2-----------------------", 2.5-----------------------" v.c.
- Woofer:2 x 8-----------------------", 2.0-----------------------" v.c.
- Input signal:bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:800 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Cluster, HF, High curving, Indoor
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies:400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- High frequencies:200 W RMS
- Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Connections:Powercon in/out
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP, wooden reinforced
- Hardware:Rigging flyware
- Handles:2 side
- Height:294 / 11.5 mm/inch
- Width:569 / 22.40 mm/inch
- Depth:434 / 17.09 mm/inch
- Net Weight:20.4 / 44.97 kg/lbs
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.