Get The Largest And Most Powerful Active Sub Woofer In The Professional Series - The RCF SUB 8006-AS 5000W 2 x 18" Active High Power Subwoofer
Featuring two 18” transducers, with 4” inside/outside voice coils, this cabinet is designed to delivery a serious amount of low frequency.
Powered by a 2500W digital amplifier module, the RCF SUB 8006-AS can perform in the most demanding situations.
About The RCF Sub Series
RCF introduces a new line of subwoofers which are suitable for all the speakers of its Professional line of products offering the maximum flexibility to tailor your PA system to your needs. Featuring strong Baltic birch construction, high quality mechanics, superior acoustic design and premium RCF Precision low frequency transducers, the new SUB Series represents the perfect complement for any portable sound reinforcement system.
- 5000 Watt Peak power - 2500 Watt RMS
- 141 dB max SPL
- 30 Hz - 120 Hz frequency response
- 2 x 18" Woofer
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Delay control
- Integrated mechanics for multiple configuration with HDL 20-A
- Baltic birch tour grade cabinet
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 30 Hz - 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 141 dB
- Woofer: 2 x 18", 4.0" v.c.
- Input Signal: bal/unbal
- Input Connectors: XLR
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: Selectable 80 Hz - 100 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Xover, Phase switch, Deep/Punch, Output Delay Settings, Cardioid
- Total Power: 5000 W PEAK
- Low Frequencies: 5000 W PEAK
- Total Power: 2500 W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 2500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon in/out
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch
- Hardware: Mounting points
- Handles: 4 side
- Colour: Black
- Height:709 / 27.91 mm/inch
- Width:1109 / 43.66 mm/inch
- Depth:700 / 27.5 mm/inch
- Net Weight:90 / 198.41 kg/lbs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.