Experience The Enhanced Feel Several Features With The Reloop RP-1000MK2 Professional Belt Drive Turntable System
The RP-1000 MK2 is the ideal turntable for prospective DJs and HiFi enthusiasts. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Precision-Engineered Die-Cast Platter And Belt-Drive Motor
Unlike direct-drive turntables, the RP-1000 MK2 uses a belt-driven motor to de-couple the drive unit from the precision-engineered platter and chassis. The elastic, high-quality rubber belt absorbs and reduces unwanted vibrations, resulting in distortion-free playback. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/-10 % is suitable for fine pitch adjustments.
Statistically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-1000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a wide variety of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch And Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-Up And Headshell
The RP-1000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
- Type: belt drive turntable
- Drive: belt drive
- Motor: DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Brake time: 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: 0.25% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5-8.5 g (incl. headshell 13-18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated)
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 10 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 5.7 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details