Deliver Versatile Performances With The Reloop RP-2000MK2-USB Professional Direct Drive USB Turntable System
The RP-2000 USB MK2 is a versatile turntable for prospective DJs. In addition to the built-in phono pre-amp the turntable offers a USB audio output for digitizing your vinyl. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Quality Direct Drive Motor And Precision-Engineered Die-Cast Platter
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 USB MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub- this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
Statistically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-2000 USB MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
USB Audio Output: Digitize Your Records!
Recording your records to digital format is easy via the high resolution USB connection. Set up is fast, as no driver is required when connecting to your recording software. There's no need for grounding the RP-2000 USB MK2 and the built-in phono pre-amp allows for line level output.
Newly Developed Haptic Touch And Sturdy Housing Design
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-Up And Headshell
The RP-2000 USB MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Starting torque: 1kg/cm
- Brake time: 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: 0.15% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5-8.5 g (incl. headshell 13-18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 7 g
- 1x PHONO/LINE out (gold-plated)
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 6.76 kg
- Platter, OM Black pick-up system (by Ortofon), headshell, slipmat, counterweight, power cord, operating instruction manual
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details