Cater To High Demands With The Reloop RP7000MK2 Professional Upper Torque Turntable System
With the RP-7000 MK2, Reloop has built a turntable that caters to the high demands of professional DJs and modern nightclubs. With its powerful direct drive motor and rugged construction we were able to develop a sturdy and indestructible turntable that can take on harsh everyday life with ease.
Dual Start/Stop Buttons, Precise Motor Control And Reverse Function
As well as the above technical innovations, the RP-7000 MK2 is equipped with a few functions that will make any DJ's life much easier. The newly developed aluminum LED target light is freely moveable to help you find the stylus position in dark surroundings. The target light is also removable and easily exchanged. An additional start/stop button has also been integrated to facilitate a vertical setup (battle position) and by using the buttons on the RP-7000 MK2's top panel, you can switch between the three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm). Dedicated buttons for forward and reverse mode allow for further creativity in your mix.
High-Resolution Pitch Section With Digital Fader
Using the high-resolution pitch fader you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range +/-8%. However, the RP-7000 MK2 is also cable of a wider, DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch. This allows for increased creativity when modulating the playing record's tone. If quartz lock is active, the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%).
High-Quality Connections And Integrated Phono Pre-Amp
Thanks to the recessed rear connection panel, the RP-7000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear. The switchable integrated phono pre-amp makes it is possible to use the gold-plated RCA connectors for both phono and line output signals. An optional ground terminal offers additional protection in club environments. All cable connections (RCA/mains) are detachable and easy to exchange, which also helps with transport and storage.
Powerful Motor With Extensive Adjustment Possibilities
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. This makes it an extremely smooth running turntable with wow and flutter of just 0.01% WRMS*. Furthermore, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2-6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminum platter is lined with vibration reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8-4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Start-up time / change to RPM: 0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: 55dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: die cast aluminum
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: 3°
- VTA setting range: 0-6 mm
- Useable weight of pickups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0-3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 30 g
- 1x PHONO/LINE Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 458 x 354 x 144,6 mm
- Weight: approx. 11.7 kg
- Turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, Phono RCA cable with earth, power cord, operating instructions
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details