Keep Your Guitar Safe And Sound With The Reunion Blues RBCA2 Continental Voyager Dreadnought Case
When Reunion Blues "launched" the RB Continental back in 2008 (literally, from the top of a three story building) they had no idea that they’d be the vanguard of a new era in protective cases that would transform the expectations of professional and hobbyist musicians all over the world. With the RB Continental Voyager series, Reunion Blues is excited to up the ante once again.
They've refined and revised their shock absorbing and impact-resistant "Flexoskeleton" with an efficient internal structure that maintains their high standard of protection while reducing weight and bulk dramatically. They've further articulated their "Quadraweave" exterior with a modern Black Heather texture that wears well and looks great. They've also re-designed the interior bracing system with a reinforced locking neck block and the addition of user-configurable protector pads at the endpin.
All of the great ergonomic features of the original RB Continental are evident and even improved in the new Voyager series. Reunion Blues' "Zero G" handle still feels as weightless as ever, but they've added an edge seam to improve longevity and durability. Their adjustable, hideaway backpack is even more comfortable than ever.
Most importantly, Reunion Blues consistently maintained their high standards for quality craftsmanship that was established back in the 1970s when they created the first professionally accepted gig bag. They use industrial-grade high-tensile thread, reversed water-resistant zippers, abrasion and scuff resistant corded edges and seams, EVA backed material, and internally reinforced structure in those high stress areas. Best of all, they back this up with the peace of mind that comes from an industry leading limited lifetime warranty.
Often imitated, but never equaled, the RB Continental Voyager guitar case will protect your axe in style for years to come.
- 1" Thick Shock-absorbing "Flexoskeleton" with reinforced impact panels
- "Zero G" palm-contoured handle with weight-distributing foam core
- Reinforced neck brace system locks instrument neck securely in place
- Ballistic "Quadraweave" exterior with water resistant zippers and rigid EVA backing
- EVA reinforced laptop/tablet compatible multi-pocket
- Dual adjustable endpin protection pads
- High-strength corded edges and seams
- Knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom resists scuffing
- Double-stitched with high-tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
- Adjustable hideaway backpack straps
- Rubberized foam headstock grip
- Interior protector pads at headstock and bridge
- Convenient quick-stash exterior pocket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Internal Length: 42 in
- Internal Upper Bout Width: 15 in
- Internal Lower Bout Width: 17 in
- Internal Depth: 5 in
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.