Keep Your Violin Safe And Sound With The Tough Yet Light Revelle CXT-01 CrossTECH Violin Case
A revolutionary new design in violin cases. Exclusive to Revelle, CrossTECH technology provides the strength and protection of a traditional hard case and weighs just 5lbs.
*Does not include pictured violin, bows, and instrument accessories
- SupraTECH suspension safely cradles your instrument as it floats inside the case's hard shell for maximum protection
- AdapTECH yoke adjusts to precisely fit instruments ranging from half to full size
- StrapTECH fastening system secures your shoulder rest neatly and safely under the neck.
- Holds two fractional or full size bows
- Removable inner pouch holds rosin and accessories
- Outer expandable storage pouches hold sheet music, tablets and other large items
- Premium nylon, water resistant zippers and tour quality hardware
Manufacturer: Revelle Strings
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.