OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Take Your Playing Up A Step With The Revelle Raven Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
For advancing students, the Raven is a great step-up bow at a budget price. It allows sound exploration and more advanced bow strokes thanks to its carbon fiber core design. A great option for a rental fleet, the Raven is durable as similarly priced wood bows and has a consistent, reliable performance.
- Great for advancing students (2nd-5th year of study)
- Helps improve bow techniques thanks to lively core
- Elegant solid black graphite-fiber shaft cannot warp or lose camber
- Available in full size only for violin, viola, cello.
- Option for synthetic bow hair on violin bow
- Revelle Recommendation: Intermediate
Manufacturer: Revelle Strings
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90126
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device