*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Multiple Mics In One With The Rode K2 Variable Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Valve Microphone
The Rode K2 is a premium valve condenser microphone featuring dual 1" gold-sputtered diaphragms. Infinitely variable control of the polar pattern from omnidirectional through cardioid and bidirectional/figure-8 provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation.
High-performance specifications (including a maximum SPL of 162dB) are combined with the character and subtleties of the legendary mics of the 1950s to provide a microphone that not only provides world-class vocals but is perfectly at home recording a wide range of instruments both up-close or in a wider "room" capacity.
The Rode K2 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- Large 1" capsule with gold-sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
- Ultra-low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class A valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 162dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 30.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 10dBA
- Power Options: +Power supply included
- Weight: 815.00g
- Dimensions: 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details