• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get An Ideal Mic For Studio Recording And Live On Stage With The Rode M5 Pair Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphones
Designed and made in Australia, the RØDE M5 is a compact ½” cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response. A result of many years’ experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RØDE has succeeded in making a high-quality ‘pencil’ style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers.
Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the RØDE M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair.
The RØDE M5 is finished with RØDE’s proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matt black finish, and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- ½” capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- All metal body
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Gold plated output connectors
- Includes microphone clips and windshields
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Free 10 year extended warranty when you registeronline at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 140dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 19dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 80.00g
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA49831
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device