*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get An Ideal Mic For Studio Recording And Live On Stage With The Rode M5 Pair Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphones
Designed and made in Australia, RØDE M5 is a compact ½” cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and full frequency response. As a result of many years’ experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RØDE has succeeded in making a high-quality ‘pencil’ style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers.
Ideal for studio recording and live on stage, the RØDE M5 is equally at home on a range of acoustic instruments, choirs, or anywhere you would employ a small diaphragm condenser microphone, either individually or as a stereo array.
This matched pair has been carefully selected to ensure a variation of no more than 1dB sensitivity between the microphones. A premium foiled certificate is supplied to verify the authenticity of the pair.
The M5 is finished with RØDE’s proprietary ceramic coating which offers a sleek matte black finish and is supplied with WS5 windshields and RM5 stand mounts.
- ½” capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- All-metal body
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Gold plated output connectors
- Includes microphone clips and windshields
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Free 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 140dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 13.5mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 19dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 80.00g
- Dimensions: 100.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.