Take The Studio Home With The Rode NT1-A 1" Low Noise Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Rode NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry-standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity, and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world's most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA, it is widely recognized (along with the NT1) as one of the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio-grade pop shield and shock mount are included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and a downloadable instructional video packed with recording tips.
The Rode NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- Large 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-low noise, self-noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes Rode SM6 shock mount, pop filter, and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 137dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1 kiloOhms load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 326.00g
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details