Get Pristine Audio Clarity With The Rode NT1000 Cardioid Studio Condenser Microphone
With its ultra-low 6dBA self-noise and transformerless circuitry, the Rode NT1000 exhibits exceptional performance when recording both vocals and instruments.
Voiced for versatility, it has been hailed by many as the ultimate microphone for grand piano and drum overheads. The NT1000 is also a fantastic vocal microphone.
The Rode NT1000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode's industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- HF2 1" capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response
- Ultra-low noise
- High strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: Unity-gain closed-loop impedance converter; JFET input with bipolar buffering
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Î©
- Maximum SPL: 140dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 13.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 6dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 682.00g
- Dimensions: 209.00mmH x 54.00mmW x 54.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details