OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Great Response No Matter How You Capture Your Audio With The Rode NTG3 RF-Bias Shotgun Microphone Designed
The RØDE NTG3 super-cardioid shotgun microphone is designed for professional use on film, television, electronic news gathering and wherever high-resolution broadcast audio is required.
As RØDE's premier directional microphone the NTG3 exhibits superlative audio quality with a rich, warm quality and a full frequency response. Its RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
Machined from solid brass and available in either anti-glare, nickel-plated finish or matte black (NTG3B), the NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining light weight.
Its precise yet forgiving polar pattern ensures that whether used on-camera or on a boom pole, the NTG3 will capture audio clearly every time.
A durable aluminum storage cylinder is supplied to provide the ultimate protection for the NTG3 while in storage and transport. Tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, adding to the microphone's rugged performance credentials.
The RØDE NTG3 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun mics
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- High sensitivity
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Full 10 year guarantee
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25Ω
- Maximum SPL: 130dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 8.2mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 13dBA
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 163.00g
- Dimensions: 255.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA49830
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device