Get A Mic Featuring An In-Built Battery With The Rode NTG4+ Directional Condenser Microphone W/ Inbuilt Battery
Building on the popularity and acceptance of the RØDE NTG2, the NTG4+ features an all-new condenser capsule with low noise, high sensitivity, and the convenience of onboard equalization/level control via digital switching.
The NTG4+ is the very first microphone to feature an in-built battery that provides 150+ hours of operation with the convenience of USB charging.
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery, supplying over 150 hours of operation
- Fully charged in under two hours via MicroUSB
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High-Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
- MicroUSB cable included
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dBSPL
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dBA
- Power Options: +48V phantom powerInternal battery
- Weight: 176g
- Dimensions: 278mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output: XLR Output
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.