OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Mic Designed Specifically For Modern Broadcast With The RODE PodMic Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimized for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimize plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimized for use with the RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimized for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimize plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 50Hz ~13 kHz
- Output Impedance: 320 ohms
- Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Output Connection: XLR
- Phantom Power: Not required
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 937g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 172 x 109 x 62mm
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92022
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device