Get The Best Microphone Made For Interviews & Live Reports With The Rode Reporter Omnidirectional Interview Microphone
Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone 'flag' that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The RÃ˜DE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RÃ˜DE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- "Tailored for voice" frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range:70Hz - 15kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 256.00g
- Dimensions: 272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details