Look, Sound, And Be Smart With The RØDE SmartLav+ Lavalier Microphone For Smartphones
The smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television, and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack, and records via the RØDE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
By employing a professional quality omnidirectional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimize wind noise and vocal plosives (hard b, t, and p sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar® reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however, it has been designed to pair perfectly with RØDE's RØDE Rec app for Apple iOS devices. RØDE Rec turns the user's iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalization presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to a range of platforms directly from the app.
- Broadcast quality, professional-grade Lavalier Mic with TRRS Jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discrete 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Compatible with iOS devices and select Android devices
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes windshield and durable mounting clip
- 24-month warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle - Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Active Electronics - JFET
- Polar Pattern - Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 3k Ω Typical
- Signal to Noise Ratio - 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise - 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL - 110 dB
- Sensitivity - -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range - 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements - Powered from iPhone TRRS socket (2.7V)
- Output Connection - TRRS Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details