OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Never Suffer From Snare Drum Choking Again With The New Rogers 14" x 5" Dyna-Sonic Classic Snare Drum w/ Beavertail Lugs
THIS is the drum that â€œcouldnâ€™t be builtâ€. This is the drum that solved a problem that â€œcouldnâ€™t be solvedâ€. Before Dyna-Sonic, you tightened the snares, and the snares choked the head. Dyna-Sonic changes all that. Because your snares ride on an exclusive floating snare frame. They ride with the snare head, never dampen it. Thereâ€™s no choking. Thereâ€™s never any snare slap.
With a traditional snare drum, choking results from snare wires being pulled up too tight from the strainer knob when trying to dial out snare vibration and dry up or â€œcrispâ€ up the sound. With the Dyna-Sonic snare frame, the concept is to allow the snare tension to be controlled on the frame itself, while the strainer knob simply brings the frame up to just â€œkissâ€ the bottom head. This results is superior sensitivity over the entire head and allows for all snare adjustment, from â€œdryâ€ to â€œlooseâ€, to be controlled from the frame itself.
This Dyna-Sonic features "Beavertail" Lugs.
Rogerâ€™s product designer, Joe Thompson said it best in his Jan 16, 1962 patent application for the Dyna-Sonic snare rail system: â€œThe goal of this invention is to provide a drum with â€˜floating snaresâ€™, which can be tensioned without putting pressure on the head, on a drum with no snare beds.â€
The Dyna-Sonic snare frame is that same exclusive floating snare frame design. Made of cast steel, the frame comes complete with snare wire mounted. The single tension screw located at the end of the frame, gives one-point uniformed tensioning with simple hand adjustment. Set it, and it remains in the desired position.
Experience the Dyna-Sonic difference â€“ proudly brought to you by Rogers USA.
- Pinpoint Definition - You hear the result of each stroke, even at full power always without distortion.
- Choke-Free Sound - Always clear and crisp, never mushy.
- Faster Stick Rebound - You get added speed and better feel with half the effort Your drum head feels solid, never soft.
- Full Dynamic Range - Everywhere on the head There are no dead spots, even at the edges.
- The Sound - This drum has true musical sound. The tone quality is built in â€“ by the unique combination of the floating snares, head, and custom shell
- Simplest Adjustment of any drum, a single tension screw gives you one-point uniform tensioning. Set it, and forget it.
- Rogers proprietary formula, Maply-ply shell (5-ply select North American Hardwoods with reinforcement rings)
- 10 "Beavertail" Lugs
- Internal Tone Control
- Fruitwood stain interior
- "Clock Face" Strainer & Butt End
- Rogers patented "choke-free" floartin snare rail system with 20-strand snare wires
- 1.6mm triple-flanged batter and snare side hoop with snare gates
- Script logo Badge
Manufacturer: ROGERS DRUMS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90951
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device