Rogers 6.5x14 Dynasonic Snare Drum In Beautiful Green Marine Pearl
The Rogers Dynasonic snare is arguably the most innovative snare drum of its time. A floating frame created to independently hold, and adjust the snare wires was a pioneering concept, and totally unheard of prior to Rogers.
- Maple Ply Shell: 5-Ply select North American Hardwoods with reinforcement rings
- Hoop: 10 lugs, 1.6mm triple-flanged, with snare gates
- Snare wires: 20 Strand
- Pinpoint Definition: You hear the result of each stroke, even at full power always without distortion.
- Choke-Free Sound: Always clear and crisp, never mushy.
- Faster Stick Rebound: You get added speed and better feel with half the effort Your drum head feels solid, never soft.
- Full Dynamic Range: Everywhere on the head There are no dead spots, even at the edges.
- The Sound: This drum has a true musical sound. The tone quality is built-in – by the unique combination of the floating snares, head, and custom shell
- Simplest Adjustment: Of any drum, a single tension screw gives you one-point uniform tensioning. Set it, and forget it.
The Impossible Drum
This is the drum that “couldn’t be built”. This is the drum that solved a problem that “couldn’t be solved”. Before Dyna-Sonic, you tightened the snares, and the snares choked the head. Dyna-Sonic changes all that. Because your snares ride on an exclusive floating snare frame. They ride with the snare head, never dampen it. There’s no choking. There’s never and snare slap.
A Break In Tradition
With a traditional snare drum, choking results from snare wires being pulled up too tight from the strainer knob when trying to dial out snare vibration and dry up or “crisp” up the sound. With the Dyna-Sonic snare frame, the concept is to allow the snare tension to be controlled on the frame itself, while the strainer knob simply brings the frame up to just “kiss” the bottom head. This results is superior sensitivity over the entire head and allows for all snare adjustment, from “dry” to “loose”, to be controlled from the frame itself.Manufacturer: ROGERS DRUMS
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.