Get An Authentic Replacement Part With TheÂ Rogers Beaver Tail Double Sided Snare Drum Lug Assembly
Rogers â€œCenter Lugsâ€ and â€œBeavertail Lugsâ€ (for toms) were manufactured in Dayton Ohio until around 1972. These lugs were die-cast for durability and replaced the original drawn-brass B&B lug. The new Rogers vintage replacement Center Lugs are, in size and appearance a faithful reproduction of the original 1970â€™s lugs â€“ however, they feature a completely re-worked spring-less design, using nylon inserts to hold the lug nuts in place.
- Lug body: 2-1/4â€³ long end to end
- Two sided spring-less design
- Mounting hole spacing: 1-15/16â€³
- Includes standard mounting screws and gasket
Manufacturer: ROGERS DRUMS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88955
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device