Get An Authentic Replacement Part With TheÂ Rogers Bread & Butter Double Sided Snare Drum Lug Assembly
This lug was used on Rogers drums between 1959 and 1964. The original iconic design was made of drawn brass with chrome plating. Known as the Bread & Butter lug,â€œB&Bâ€ or the â€œTab Lugâ€, which refers to two threaded tabs that mounted the lug to the drum. Although a celebrated visual feature of the Rogers drums, these original lugs were prone to breaking over time, due to extended stress on the tabs- even with normal use.
The new Rogers B&B vintage replacement lug is, in size and appearance, a faithful reproduction of the original 1960 B&B lug â€“ however, it features a completely re-worked die-cast construction that will not crack under tuning tension, or from any playing wear â€˜n tear. A spring-less design uses nylon inserts to hold lug inserts in place.
- Lug body: 2-1/4â€³ long end to end
- Two sided spring-less design
- Mounting hole spacing: 1-5/8â€³
- Includes standard mounting screws and gasket
Manufacturer: ROGERS DRUMS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88954
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device