Get A Well-Rounded Snare For All Applications - The Rogers Dyna-Sonic 6.5" x 14" 7-Line Snare Drum
The latest addition to the Rogers Dyna-Sonic family, the B7 Brass Shell Dyna-Sonic snare drum, Rogers USA envisioned this new beautiful natural brass 14" shell that combines a full-timbre presence and cutting attack with Dyna-sonic sensitivity. As a loving nod to the original Rogers metal snare drums, the B7 shells feature the original 7-Line Dyna-Sonic styling in three depths: 5" traditional, 6.5" concert and 8" super concert. Add the legendary Rogers' floating snare rail system, and you have a versatile, powerful and drop-dead gorgeous instrument that is suitable for all musical styles.
- 6.5" x 14" Traditional depth, brass shell
- Shell: 1.2mm thick Natural Brass with 7-line centerline detail
- Hoops: 10 lug – 1.6mm triple flanged batter and snare side hoop with snare gates
- Lugs: Beavertail die-cast lugs (10)
- Throw off: Swivo-matic (Clock Face) style strainer
- Butt end: Clock face matching butt end
- Snares: Exclusive floating snare rail system with adjustable 20-strand snare wires
- Badges: Rogers script logo badge, Dyna-Sonic "Custom Built " oval badge
- Shell Finish: Natural Brass
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.