Get An Authentic Replacement Part With TheÂ Rogers Dyna-Sonic Snare Rail Assembly w/ Snare WiresÂ
Rogerâ€™s product designer, Joe Thompson said it best in his Jan 16, 1962 patent application for the Dyna-Sonic snare rail system: â€œThe goal of this invention is to provide a drum with â€˜floating snaresâ€™, which can be tensioned without putting pressure on the head, on a drum with no snare beds.â€
The new Dyna-Sonic snare frame is that same exclusive floating snare frame design. Made of cast steel, the frame comes complete with snare wire mounted. The single tension screw located at the end of the frame, gives one-point uniformed tensioning with simple hand adjustment. Set it, and it remains in the desired position.
- Cast rail mount measures 14.5â€³ end to end
- Comes with 20 strand snare wires mounted
- Includes nylon mounting cords
Manufacturer: ROGERS DRUMS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88957
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device