Get An Authentic Replacement Part With TheÂ Rogers Swivo-matic Clockface Snare Drum Strainer - Butt EndÂ
Rogers specially designed butt-end (backing plate) mirrors the angular, cut-away design found on their famous clock face strainer. The cut-away is engineered to hold the snare cord at the proper angle for precise alignment of the snares on both sides of the drum.
Rogers new matching butt-end is faithfully designed after the original in every way, but uses drum key adjustments for ease of use.
- Die-cast design
- Butt-end width aprox. 2-3/4"
- Mounting hole spacing: 1-1/4"
- Includes standard mounting screws
Manufacturer: ROGERS DRUMS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA88953
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device