Electronically Enhance Your Acoustic Drum Kit With TheÂ Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad
The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad makes it easy to add electronic triggering to any drum kit. With a curved shape that mounts on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum, it provides convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. The BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
- Trigger -1
- Connector -OUTPUT jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Accessories - Owner's manual, Attachment, Attachment bolt, Spacer, Connection cable (stereo)
- Supported V-Drums pads - PD-128S, PD-128, PD-108, PD-125, PD-105, PDX-100, PD-85
- Acceptable rod diameters - 8.0â€’12.5 mm (3/8â€’1/2 inch)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA52831
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device