*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Organic Motion and Feel with the Roland CY-14C-T V-Cymbal Crash
Originally developed for the V-Drums Acoustic Design series, the CY-14C-T V-Cymbal Crash is equally at home with any Roland V-Drums kit or module. It features a 40-percent thinner profile than previous generations, offering an organic and expressive playing experience with more even response, improved stick feel, and natural acoustic swinging motion. And with its elegant textured design, the CY-14C-T projects an authentic acoustic look on stage. Dual-trigger sensors provide independent sounds on the bow and edge, and the cymbal can be choked simply by grabbing the edge–just like a real acoustic cymbal.
- Advanced 14" crash cymbal pad with 40-percent thinner profile than previous generations
- Natural looks and playability with improved feel and swinging motion
- Authentic stick response makes it easier to play cymbal swells and rides
- Chokes supported by grabbing the cymbal edge
- Compatible with all V-Drums modules
- Size: 14 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Bow/Edge)
- Connectors: BOW/EDGE OUTPUT jack
- 356 (W) x 356 (D) x 48 (H) mm
- 14-1/16 (W) x 14-1/16 (D) x 1-15/16 (H) inches
- Weight: 1.0 kg / 2 lbs 4 oz
- Owner's manual
- Cymbal nut
- Felt washer
- Connection cable (stereo)
- Cable tie
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.