Get Organic Motion and Feel with the Roland CY-16R-T V-Cymbal Ride
The CY-16R-T V-Cymbal features a 40-percent thinner profile than previous generations, offering an organic and expressive playing experience with more even response, improved stick feel, and natural acoustic swinging motion. And with its elegant textured design, the CY-16R-T projects an authentic acoustic look on stage.
The CY-16R-T's sensor system can be configured within the TD-27 V-Drums module* for use as a ride cymbal (bow/bell) or crash cymbal (bow/edge). Three-way triggering is supported via two cables with advanced V-Drums modules, providing independent sounds on the edge, bow, and bell. The cymbal can also be choked simply by grabbing the edge–just like a real acoustic cymbal.
*The CY-16R-T trigger parameter is only available in the TD-27 module at this time.
- Advanced 16" ride/crash cymbal pad with 40-percent thinner profile than previous generations
- Multi-sensor system for independent edge, bow, and bell sounds
- Natural looks and playability with improved feel and swinging motion
- Authentic stick response makes it easier to play cymbal swells and rides
- Chokes supported by grabbing the cymbal edge
- Compatible with all V-Drums modules
- Size: 16 inches
- Triggers: 3 (Bow/Bell/Edge)
- Connectors: BELL OUTPUT jack, BOW/EDGE OUTPUT jack
- 407 (W) x 407 (D) x 56 (H) mm
- 16-1/16 (W) x 16-1/16 (D) x 2-1/4 (H) inches
- Weight: 1.3 kg / 2 lbs 14 oz
- Owner's manual
- Cymbal nut
- Felt washer
- Connection cable (stereo) x 2
- Cable tie
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.