*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Hard-To-Beat Beatmaker With TheÂ Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller
Mix, Scratch, Sequence. Get Started. The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ Intro controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio. With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
SUPERIOR PORTABILITY FOR DISCERNING DJS
The DJ-202 is a two-channel, four-deck controller thats powered via USB and capable of being transported and set up with minimal effort. Its compact, lightweight design and easy-grab handles allow DJs the portability they need for all types of events-mobile applications, house parties, club rocking, beat battles, and more. The intuitive layout of the DJ-202 and its plug-and-play connectivity will have you DJing in no time at all. And with 24-bit/48 kHz fidelity and Rolands high-resolution audio hardware, your performances will sound amazing on any sound system.Â
THE ROLAND DRUM MACHINE LEGACY IN A DJ CONTROLLER
From the TR-909's unmistakable hi-hats to the foundation-shaking boom of the TR-808, Roland TR drum machines have defined the sound of entire genres of modern music, from hip-hop, house, techno, and electro in the 80s andÂ
90s right up to the trap music sound of today. Using Rolands patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, the DJ-202 faithfully recreates the original sound of these machines, giving you the tools to create rhythm tracks using the same sound palate as the worlds foremost musical icons. The DJ-202s expanded TR sounds include Bass Drum, Â Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride, providing a wide range of options to create layered drum sounds and evolving sequences.
MIXING AND SCRATCHING
Scratch and cue with confidence using the DJ-202s large, low-latency platters, which are the absolute best in its class. Dedicated Serato DJ Intro controls allow quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, and samples, plus switching between four decks with the Deck Select button. Use the channel filters or Serato FX (accessible via three FX Select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches. And with dedicated Play/Pause and Cue buttons, you have the same direct control found on high-end controllers and standalone audio players.
BRING VOCALS TO LIFE
Add new life to your DJ voice, radio drops, guest vocals, or external instruments via the 1/4-inch TS mic input with onboard reverb and echo FX. Additional vocal effects include low-cut EQ to refine the sound and a noise gate to automatically clean up sound issues and unwanted background noise.
REMIX, PRODUCE, PERFORM
Use the TR drums or your own sounds loaded into Serato Samplers four sample slots (with individual sampler volume control) to create the foundation for remixes, beats, and live performances. Program them using the DJ-202s 16-step sequencer-accessible via the performance pads-and then sync them automatically to your Serato library to create unique transitions, live remixes, or beefed-up classic tracks. Engage Inst-Rec mode for on-the-fly, real-time Serato Sampler sequencing, or use the MIDI output to fluidly sync any MIDI-supported external devices and instruments to your sequencer and Serato DJ Intro. For expanded production capability, upgrade to Serato DJ to access 32 sync-able sampler slots over four banks, the full collection of iZotope FX, software recording capabilities, and more.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Rolandâ€™s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Introâ€™s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes-just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
INCLUDES DJ SERATO PRO
- A $99 value, this upgrade transforms the DJ-202 into the most feature-rich controller available under $300.
- Opens up advanced Serato DJ Pro features like iZotope FX, Slicer, Beat Jump, 8 cues/loops, full recording functionality, and Pitch Play*. *Requires Serato Pitch â€˜N Time DJ ($29 in app purchase)
- 3-month subscription to BPM Supreme (worth $60)
- A Roland DJ Cloud Academy session (worth $100)
- Sampling Frequency = 48 kHz
Nominal input level
- MIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
Nominal output level
- MASTER OUT: 2.0 Vrms
- MIC IN (Combo type): 7 k ohms or greater
- MASTER OUT: 1 k ohm
- PHONES: 22 ohms
- 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz--22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- MIC IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- MASTER OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- PC port: USB type B
- MIDI OUT connector
- DC IN jack
- USB bus power
- 500 mA
- Startup Guide
- USB cable
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.