Stream Professional Looking Podcasts With Roland's GO:LIVECAST Live Streaming Studio - For Smartphones
It all starts with the GO:LIVECAST - a simple, affordable way to bring superior production values to your webcasting.
This hardware/app combo is a fully featured streaming studio that lets you mix sound, display titles, play media, trigger sound effects, and more-without needing a computer or costly dedicated A/V gear. With just the GO:LIVECAST hardware, companion app, and your smartphone, you have all the tools you need to present engaging live web shows that will rival the most advanced creators on social media.
GO:LIVECAST Compatibility List:
- iOS 12 or later: iPhone 8 or later; Latest generation iPad/Mini/Air/Pro
- Android 9: Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/S10, Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Note: Mobile phone is not included; image provided to show relative sizes only.
In The Box:
- Roland GO:LIVECAST Streaming Studio for Smartphones
- Lightning to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-C to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-A to USB Micro-B type cable
- Pamphlets- "Quick Start"; "Using The Unit Safely"
Using GO:LIVECAST is quick and easy-just plug in your smartphone and connect earbuds or headphones for sound monitoring. A built-in mic is ready to capture high-quality sound, complete with onboard reverb if you like to sing. Or plug in a professional mic via the XLR input-there's even a stereo line input for adding a guitar preamp, synth, mixer, or other sound source.
Add Your Content to Your Live Stream
The GO:LIVECAST app includes easy-to-use media tools that bring premium production values to your web shows. Create your own personalized libraries for music, sound effects, photos, and videos, or start creating with a variety of pre-installed options. Custom titles and text are also available, enhancing your productions even further. Media elements for different shows can be stored in Live Sets, all queued up and ready for when it's time to go live.
Direct Connection with Streaming Platforms
The GO:LIVECAST app logs-in to your accounts on Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube, and other major streaming services. Just select a platform and tap to start webcasting! And as you live stream, comments from your viewers can be monitored via a scrolling window in the app.
A Mini Broadcast Studio at Your Fingertips
Via a simple, customizable control layout, the GO:LIVECAST hardware lets you direct your live presentations and stay fully engaged with your audience. All it takes is a touch to start broadcasting, play music, display titles, launch photos and videos-or even trigger some applause at the end of the show! Knobs provide quick control of mic and media volumes, while the mic-mute button will keep coughs and unwanted sounds out of your live stream.
Get the Best out of your Smartphone Camera
Select your smartphone's front or rear camera within the app and add a skin filter, if needed, to soften the look. Portrait or landscape mode is automatically set by your phone's positioning, while in-camera mirroring displays the proper left/right perspective to your audience. It's even possible to connect a second smartphone camera over wi-fi, with one-touch switching and support for split-screen views.
- A complete pro-production studio for webcasting with a smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube, and other major streaming platforms
- Integrated system combining a compact desktop hardware interface with an interactive app
- Control smartphone cameras, connect professional mics, trigger media, and adjust levels as you stream with intuitive, hands-on controls &
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA94471
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device