Get Classic Inspiration Powered By Modern Technology In A Compact Package With The Roland Jupiter-Xm 37-Key Synthesizer
Since the release of the JUPITER-4 in 1978, the name JUPITER has marked the pinnacle of Roland sound and playability. Roland synthesizers with the JUPITER name carry our most advanced sound technologies, are supremely playable, and are built from premium materials.
JUPITER-Xm combines classic Roland design and premium build quality with a powerful new synth engine. It faithfully recreates sought-after instruments from our long history of genre-defining sounds. And with multiple layers, loads of polyphony, and deep hands-on control, you can craft huge, spacious sounds that have as much sparkle as they have warmth and punch.
Self-Contained, Ultra-Portable, Idea Machine
JUPITER-Xm may redefine what you think a synthesizer can be. It has a universe of sounds, expanding all the time. It can jam with you, inspire you, and capture your ideas. It can go just about anywhere, and it doesn't need any cables or wires to function-not even for power. The JUPITER-Xm is an entire electronic production and performance environment that you can put under one arm. Where you take it, is up to you.
Classic Analog to Vintage Digital. And Beyond
JUPITER-Xm is equipped with our latest sound engine, capable of morphing into legendary synths from our long history of genre-defining sounds. It's so flexible that it can reproduce our highly sought-after analog classics like the JUPITER-8, JUNO-106, and SH-101, as well as digital machines like the vintage XV-5080 and modern RD pianos. You also get the many Roland drum machines that are the foundation of electronic and dance music like the TR-808, TR-909, CR-78, and more. It's like a studio full of vintage gear, with modern capabilities and a deep synth engine so you can explore unmapped sonic territory.
Find the Sweet Spots
In addition to its informative display, JUPITER-Xm has an array of large, comfortable knobs, sliders, and buttons. They feel sturdy and precise for incredibly smooth sweeps and subtle changes. And with the dedicated effects section and quick switching between synth layers, you can immediately take control of any aspect of a sound. This kind of natural, hands-on control gives you the feeling of reaching in and touching the sound, shaping it to find just the right settings for the moment.
The Power of Polyphony
JUPITER-Xm can layer up to five parts, four for synths and one for drums. Its engine can power multiple authentic Roland classics like the JX-8P or JUPITER-8 with enough polyphony to create thick layers and complex backing parts. Create the perfect bass and lead split with an SH-101 and JUNO-106, layer a rich RD piano with lush JX-8P strings, or make a monster stack of JUPITER-8s.
Built to Last. Made to Play
Whether it's a personal studio, professional studio, or a touring rig, JUPITER-Xm is right at home. The tough metal and premium components mean it stands up to the rigors of live performance and always feels solid and precise. The high-quality, balanced connections, full-sized MIDI jacks, and multiple pedal inputs make JUPITER-Xm ready for any situation.
The Freedom of Wireless
With JUPITER-Xm, you have the freedom to create, perform, and produce without any cables or clutter. It operates for hours on batteries, has powerful room-filling speakers which can also play audio over Bluetooth, and even controls soft synths on computers and iPad with Bluetooth MIDI. You can jam to backing tracks, produce new tracks, mix internal synths with soft synths-and do it all without ever plugging in a single cable.
So Portable. So Playable
Too often you must sacrifice playability and expression for something easily portable. JUPITER-Xm strikes a perfect balance with an all-new 37-key slim keyboard that redefined
- Keyboard: 37 Keys (compact type with velocity)
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core with Various MODEL sound generators
- Parts: 5 parts (Play part: 4, Rhythm part: 1)
- Scene: 256
- Arpeggiator: I-ARPEGGIO (Multi parts arpeggiator with playing detection)
- Arpeggio Parts: 5 parts
- Display: Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots
- Speaker Amplifier Power Output: 4 W x 2
- External Memory: USB Flash drive (sold separately)
- Power Supply: DC 12 V: AC adaptor or rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 8
- Current Draw: 1,500 mA
- Width: 22-11/16 inches (576 mm)
- Depth: 12-1/8 inches (308 mm)
- Height: 3-11/16 inches (93 mm)
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor, Batteries): 9 lbs 12 oz (4.4 kg)
- Preset tone: 4,000 or greater
- User tone: 256
- Drum Kit: 90 or greater
- Multi-Effects: 4 systems, 90 types
- Part EQ: 5 systems
- Reverb: 7 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Delay: 5 types
- Mic NS / Comp
- Master EQ / Comp
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Modulation Wheel
- Assignable Slider x 2
- Assignable Switch x 3
- Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Full range (3.5 x 8 cm) x 2
- Tweeter 2 cm x 2
- HEADPHONES jacks: Stereo miniature phone type (front), Stereo 1/4-inch phone type (rear)
- MAIN OUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN OUT jacks (L, R): XLR type
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4 inch phone type/XLR type
- AUX INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HOLD PEDAL jack
- CONTROL PEDAL jack
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB COMPUTER port (AUDIO/MIDI)
- USB MEMORY port
- DC IN jack
In The Box
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor (PSB-5U)
- Power cord
Options (sold separately)
- Pedal Switch: DP series
- Expression Pedal: EV-5
- USB Flash drive (*)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details