Worth It Every Time: Roland KC-600 4 Channel Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland's KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today's working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you're in complete control of your stage rig, so you'll always sound great and play your best. And that's worth it every time.
Packed with many new design features, the KC-600 updates the previous-generation KC-550, Roland's top-selling keyboard amp. The power has been increased to 200 watts, and the two-way speaker system features a newly designed 15-inch custom woofer for improved sound quality. In addition, the power section has been completely redesigned for better stability, enhanced bass reproduction, and reduced weight. With the KC-600's built-in mixer, you're able to connect a variety of stereo keyboards and instruments, plus an XLR vocal mic. And via the Stereo Link function, you can easily chain a second KC-600 for more inputs and true stereo amplification on stage.
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-600 offers powerful, punchy sound and full-range audio reproduction in a compact amp with 200 watts of power. The cabinet features Roland's patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section, the KC-600 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments. An added benefit of the efficient new power section is reduced weight, making the KC-600 easier to carry from gig to gig.
Onboard Stereo Mixing
Via the KC-600's four line input channels, you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, drum machines, and more. There's also a dedicated auxiliary input to plug in a smartphone or music player for backing tracks. The line and aux inputs support stereo connections, allowing you to send stereo sound to a PA or recording device, and also amplify in stereo when connecting a second KC-600 through Stereo Link. Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility. And with the convenient Output Select function on Channel 4, there's lots of flexibility for monitoring click and guide tracks while performing.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice
With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-600 integrates into any playing environment. Stereo line outputs are provided on both XLR and 1/4-inch jacks, offering simultaneous connections for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There's also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp's master volume for one-touch control. The KC-600 has a headphones jack as well, perfect for silent practice sessions and discrete stage monitoring.
Expand Your Setup With Stereo Link
If you ever want to expand your inputs or monitor in stereo, the KC-600's Stereo Link function makes it simple. First off, the number of available inputs doubles when you connect to the two stereo link jacks on a second KC-600. In addition, the left and right signals of connected stereo instruments are split across the two amps, allowing you to bring a studio-like monitoring experience to your stage performance setup.
- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 200 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 15-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, XLR and 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-600 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Removable casters included
Rated Power Output
- 200 W
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- CH1 (BALANCED, L/MONO, R): -50 to -20 dBu
- CH2 (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu
- CH3 (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu
- CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R): -20 dBu
- AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu
- STEREO LINK (IN): 0 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R): +4 dBu
- LINE OUT (BALANCED L, R): +4 dBu
- STEREO LINK (OUT): 0 dBu
- SUB OUT: +4 dBu
- 38 cm (15 inches) Woofer x 1
- Horn Tweeter x 1
- SHAPE button
- POWER switch
- GND LIFT switch
- [CH1] MIC/LINE knob
- [CH2] LINE knob
- [CH3] LINE knob
- [CH4] LINE knob, OUTPUT SEL knob
- [AUX IN] LEVEL knob
- [PHONES] VOLUME knob
- [EQUALIZER] LOW knob, MIDDLE knob, HIGH knob
- MASTER knob
- CH1 (BALANCED) jack: XLR type
- CH1 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH2 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH3 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE OUT (BALANCED L, R) jacks: XLR type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type
- AUX IN (STEREO) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- SUB OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- STEREO LINK (IN, OUT) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch TRS phone type (mono signal output)
- 50 W
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.