Get Real Feel And Digital Flexibility With The Roland KD-10 V-Kick Electronic Drum Pad
A nice solid kick drum usually comes with a nice loud noise. Sometimes that's exactly what you want, but your family or neighbors may not feel the same way. The KD-10 kick pad absorbs much of the noise thanks to its rubber cover combined with dedicated cushion, but retains that satisfying kick drum "thud" when a beater buries into a bass drum head, so it's ideal for playing at home where loud noise may cause problems.
*Does not include pictured beater pedal
- Head naturally absorbs the shock of the beater
- All the feel of an acoustic kick drum as the beater strikes the head, with dedicated mesh material and cushion
- Low-noise design with the rubber cover combined with dedicated cushion
- Compatible with standard kick pedals, including double-pedal configuration
- Enhanced stability via wide-based design that prevents rocking motion when playing
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.