Get A Compact and Lightweight Drum Pad with the Roland PDX-100 10" V-Drum Pad
The PDX-100 is a lightweight 10" mesh head V-Pad for V-Drums. It has an advanced dual-trigger sensor, a metal rim hoop, a tensionable head, and a compact casing. For perfect positioning, the dual-mounting capability increases your setup versatility. The PDX-100 is ideal for use as snare and/or floor tom pads with the TD-30K, TD-25KV, TD-15KV, and other V-Drums.
- Pad size: 10 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Acceptable rod diameters: 9.0 to 13.0 mm (3/8 to 9/16 inches)
- Usable pipe size: 22.2 mm (7/8 inches)
- Accessories: Connection Cable Drum Key, Owner’s Manual
- Options (sold separately): Pad Mount (MDH series) Drum Stands (MDS series)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width (W): 310 mm; 12-1/4 inches
- Depth (D): 325 mm; 12-13/16 inches
- Height (H): 90 mm; 3-9/16 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg; 4 lbs.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.