Get A Compact and Lightweight Drum Pad with the Roland PDX-100 10" V-Drum Pad
The PDX-100 is a lightweight 10" mesh head V-Pad for V-Drums. It has an advanced dual-trigger sensor, a metal rim hoop, a tensionable head, and a compact casing. For perfect positioning, the dual-mounting capability increases your setup versatility. The PDX-100 is ideal for use as snare and/or floor tom pads with the TD-30K, TD-25KV, TD-15KV, and other V-Drums.
- Pad size: 10 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Acceptable rod diameters: 9.0 to 13.0 mm (3/8 to 9/16 inches)
- Usable pipe size: 22.2 mm (7/8 inches)
- Accessories: Connection Cable Drum Key, Owner’s Manual
- Options (sold separately): Pad Mount (MDH series) Drum Stands (MDS series)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width (W): 310 mm; 12-1/4 inches
- Depth (D): 325 mm; 12-13/16 inches
- Height (H): 90 mm; 3-9/16 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg; 4 lbs.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details