*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Feel The Punch Of Your V-Drums Like Never Before - The Roland PM-200 V-Drums Personal Monitor
Delivering rich, dynamic sound in a streamlined package, the PM-200 is the ultimate monitoring solution for Rolandâ€™s V-Drums. Packing 180 watts of power, the PM-200 features a custom full-range speaker system and rugged cabinet specially optimized for reproducing the famously expressive V-Drums sound and response. And with integrated mixing and direct output capabilities, itâ€™s easy to interface with other devices at home or on stage.
PRO-LEVEL SOUND FOR PLAYING V-DRUMS
The PM-200 is the perfect complement to any V-Drums set. The custom 12-inch speaker and horn tweeter project big, full-range sound, and 180 watts of power provides ample headroom for both home playing and stage use. The front face is angled for optimal sound monitoring while seated at the V-Drums, and a full-width bar handle on top offers a convenient way to carry the monitor and adjust its floor position.
VERSATILE ONBOARD MIXING
With its integrated mixer, the PM-200 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. Thereâ€™s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and a two-band equalizer is on hand for shaping the overall sound.
DIRECT OUTPUTS FOR RECORDING AND STAGE PERFORMING
The PM-200 is also equipped with two XLR direct outputs to send sounds to a mixer or recording device, providing additional flexibility for using the monitor in stage, rehearsal, and studio applications. And while the PM-200 is a mono monitor, its inputs support stereo connections, enabling you to pass true stereo sound to the direct outputs. When a V-Drums module is connected in stereo to the V-Drums input, a convenient rear panel switch allows you to output its sound in dual mono or stereo to suit the needs of your setup.
- Premium all-in-one monitor designed for use with V-Drums electronic percussion products
- Equipped with 180 watts of power, a custom 12-inch speaker, and horn tweeter
- Angled design provides ideal sound coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Two XLR direct outputs, with selectable stereo or dual mono output for a V-Drums module connected in stereo
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
RATED POWER OUTPUT
NOMINAL INPUT LEVEL
- V-Drums INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
- LINE INPUT: -6 dBu (10 k ohms)
30 cm (12 inches) Woofer x 1, Horn Tweeter x 1
- POWER switch
- V-Drums VOLUME knob
- LINE INPUT VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- TREBLE knob
- DIRECT OUT switch
- V-Drums INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE INPUT jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- DIRECT OUT connector: XLR type
- AC IN jack
- Owner's manual
- Power cord
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.