Find The Simplest Way To Add Kick Drums And Other Percussion To Your Performances With The Roland SPD-1K Kick Pad
The Roland SPD-1K Kick Pad is a new type of digital percussion pad that allows any musician to add genuine kick drum and percussion sounds to their performances. It contains 22 realistic percussion sounds, including kick drums, stomp box, shakers, cowbells, and more, and you can even import your own original audio data into the empty sound bank. Once you're ready to go, the SPD-1K Kick Pad's robust - yet sensitive - pad can be played with sticks, hands, fingers, or feet, and the trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC power, the portable SPD-1K Kick Pad can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any percussion rig or drum kit with the included adapter. Operation is simple, using four knobs on the control panel you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you're a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD-1P Percussion Pad is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- A digital percussion pad you can play with sticks, hands, or feet
- Kick and stomp box sounds specially selected for splaying with the foot
- Easily fits into any instrument setup
- Portable and built for the road
- Easy control using just four knobs
- Enhance your performances with user sample import
- Compact MIDI controller for DAW music productions
- 22 onboard samples
- 1 empty sound bank reserved for user sample
- 4 main control knobs
- Trigger Sensitivity and Threshold control knobs
- 1/4" stereo output
- 1/4" headphones output
- Micro-USB port for computer connection
Included In Box
- SPD-1K Kick Pad
- Mounting Adapter
- User Manual
- 4 AA Batteries
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83203
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device