Find The Simplest Way To Add Authentic Percussion Sounds To Your Performances With The Roland SPD-1P Percussion Pad
The Roland SPD-1P Percussion Pad is a new type of digital percussion pad that allows any musician to add authentic percussion sounds to their performances. It contains 22 realistic percussion sounds, including snares, hi-hats, cymbals, shakerse, tambourines, and more, and you can also import your own original audio data into the empty sound bank. Once you're ready to go, the unit's robust - yet sensitive - pad can be played with sticks, hands, fingers, or feet, and the trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC power, the portable SPD-1P Percussion Pad can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any percussion rig or drum kit with the included adapter. Operation is simple, using four knobs on the control panel you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you're a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD-1P Percussion Pad is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- A digital percussion pad you can play with sticks, hands, or feet
- Take Instruments to the gig that you can't fit in your bag, from shakers to timpani
- Easily fits into any instrument setup
- Portable and built for the road
- Easy control using just four knobs
- Enhance your performances with user sample import
- Compact MIDI controller for DAW music production
- 22 onboard samples
- 1 empty sound bank reserved for user sample
- 4 main control knobs
- Trigger Sensitivity and Threshold control knobs
- 1/4" stereo output
- 1/4" headphones output
- Micro-USB port for computer connection
Included In Box
- SPD-1P Percussion Pad
- Mounting Adapter
- User Manual
- 4 AA Batteries
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83204
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device