Enjoy All Of Your Favorite Samples And Backing Tracks On The Go With The Roland SPD-1W WAV Percussion Pad
The Roland SPD-1W WAV Pad is a new type of digital percussion pad that allows any musician to perform with their own sounds and samples. Importing audio files is as simple as connecting the SPD-1W to a PC or Mac computer and dragging your files into the drive that appears. Whether you need full-length backing tracks or one-shot samples, your sounds can be loaded and played in seconds. Once you're ready to go, the unit's robust - yet sensitive - pad can be played with sticks, hands, fingers, or feet, and trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC power, the portable SPD-1W WAV Pad can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any percussion rig or drum kit with the included adapter. Operation is simple, using four knobs on the control panel you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you're a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD-1W WAV Pad is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- A digital percussion pad you can play with sticks, hands, or feet
- Import entire songs, backing tracks, and click tracks
- Play click tracks simultaneously - and in sync - with backing tracks
- Layer audio files and customize your sounds
- Easily fits into your existing instrument setup
- Portable and built for the road
- Easy to control using just four knobs
- Compact MIDI controller for DAW music production
- 4GB internal memory (360 minutes of stereo sample storage)
- 4 main control knobs
- Trigger Sensitivity and Threshold control knobs
- 1/4" stereo output
- 1/4" headphones output
- Micro-USB port for computer connection
Included In Box
- SPD-1W WAV Percussion Pad
- Mounting Adapter
- User Manual
- 4 AA Batteries
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83205
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device