OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Turn Down The Volume Without Losing Tone - The RTOM Black Hole 5 Piece Practice Pad Pack
The Black Hole Practice System was designed to resolve the long-time struggle that drummers have faced: practicing or playing their drums without driving everyone around them crazy.
A game changing practice system that lets drummers turn down the volume of their acoustic drums while maintaining their tone and playing experience. Black Hole combines never before seen features â€“ single point tuning, realistic rebound, volume reduction, tone integrity- in one easy to install product, ushering in a new era in drumming where players no longer have to choose between quality sound and low volume.
MESH AND SOUND PATCH
The Black Hole features a heavy-duty mesh head coupled with a specially designed sound patch to give players the most realistic feel possible. The thicker and stiffer mesh allows for the perfect bounce while the sound patch produces an audible and snappy attack.
SINGLE POINT TUNING
A patented tuning ring located in the inner side of the Black Hole head provides users with the unique ability to tune the mesh head from a single point to fit their playing style. The custom tuning key is included with each unit. The self-contained tension system means that users do not need to remove their heads for quiet playing; Black Hole snaps easily on and off in seconds without any tools or effort.
The durable rubber located on the outer rim of the Black Hole is designed to mimic your drums rim. Allowing users to practice rim shots without a significant increase in volume.
*Does not include pictured drums, cymbals, and hardware
- Includes 10",12",14",16",22" Pads
- Sounds exactly like your drum set - just quieter!
- Easily snaps on to your drums - no head removal required
- Durable mesh head built for longevity
- Tunes to your desired tension with a single-point tuning system
- Available in sizes 8" - 24"
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90184
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device