OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Enrich Your Sound With The Rupert Neve Designs RNDI-S Stereo Active Transformer Direct Interface
An expanded two-channel version of Neve's best-selling RNDI, providing massive tone & headroom for all of your instruments & stereo sources.
The RNDI-Sâ€™ signature sound is the product of custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers and class-A biased, discrete FET amplifiers. The carefully orchestrated union of these two elements is key to the unique response of the RNDI-S, delivering a powerful and vibrant direct sound capable of reproducing the full harmonic depth of basses, guitars, keyboards, acoustic instruments, professional line-level sources and consumer devices with a 3.5mm jack. With portable, powerful, larger-than-life tone, the RNDI-S is ready to make your stereo or mono direct sources shine.
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for rich, powerful tone
- Exceptional performance with any instrument
- Unrivaled clarity from discrete FET amplifiers
- Drives long lines with minimal loss
- Rugged steel frame built for life on the road
- Powered by dual 48V phantom power
- Excellent phase coherence at all frequencies
Manufacturer: Rupert Neve Designs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89402
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device